In addition to the usual Jack, Wheel Brace and Tyre Pump, each Rover P6 & P6B was supplied with a comprehensive tool roll. Examples are shown here.
• Click on the images to view as larger on-screen images.
• Above: Tool Roll supplied with 1966 Rover 2000SC P6.
• Above: Tool Roll supplied with later Rover 2000SC & 2000TC P6.
• Above: Tool Roll supplied with 1970 Rover Three Thousand Five P6B.
• Above: Tool Roll supplied with 1972 Rover 2000TC P6.
• Above: Tool Roll supplied with 1974 Rover 3500S.
It is unclear as to whether the spark plug gapping tool and small flat bar are part of the original kit.
• Above: Rover 2000 & 3500 bootlid external spare wheel cover notice.